For Clinton Township Municipal Roads
Please call 908-735-8800 ext. 230.
For Hunterdon County Roads
Residents can report notification of Deer Carcass locations on County Roads directly to the Hunterdon County Department of Public Works, Division of Roads, Bridges and Engineering by calling (908) 788-1178 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be prepared to provide the following information.
- Your Name and Phone Number.
- Township where carcass is located.
- County Route Number and/or Name.
- Location/Road Name, Mile Marker, Distinctive Landmarks, etc.
- PLEASE BE AS EXACT AS POSSIBLE FOR LOCATION
For State Roads
For deer carcass removal on private property, it is the property owner's responsibility.
For State Owned Roads, pothole, tall grass, graffiti, roadway debris/litter, deer carcass, traffic light or sign problem, maintenance, or guiderail damage are all reported online using the Pothole/Highway Maintenance Reporting Page ( https://state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/potholeform.shtm ).