Deer Carcass Removal
Clinton Township Municipal Roads: call (908) 735-8800 x230.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your Name and Phone Number.
- Township where carcass is located
- County Route Number and/or Name
- Location/Road Name, Mile Marker, Distinctive Landmarks, etc.
- PLEASE BE AS EXACT AS POSSIBLE FOR LOCATION
State Roads: For State Owned Roads, pothole, tall grass, graffiti, roadway debris/litter, deer carcass, traffic light or sign problem, maintenance, or guiderail damage are all reported online using the Pothole/Highway Maintenance Reporting Page.
For deer carcass removal on private property, it is the property owner's responsibility.